Most young people will have their first periods when they’re between 11 and 14, but anywhere from 9-16 years is considered normal.
Periods are likely to start soon if your child has:
- had a major growth spurt
- grown some underarm and pubic hair
- developed breasts
It can be overwhelming for a mother, understanding what products she needs for their daughter's first period. In any case, toward the day's end, begin with the basics: pads and tampons.
The maximum amount of time recommended to wear a pad is 8 hours. There is a risk or something called toxic shock syndrome that is caused by an overgrowth of bacteria.
Choose organic cotton pads for a cleaner, healthier option that is also better for the environment and you. Switch to 100% organic cotton period pads to avoid harmful chemicals in conventional pads.
Period underwear are relatively new, but they can provide a fair amount of absorbency as a stand-alone period product or as a back-up product to protect from break-through bleeding with other products. They may be more comfortable to wear and are very sustainable.
Most of individuals in our family menstruating (including yourself and also your teenage daughter), we go through a lot of period pads consistently. Additionally, considering the numerous chemicals and pesticides contained in conventional pads, this amounts to a significant amount of unnecessary exposure.
Pads and tampons come into direct contact with the highly permeable vaginal area, which can expose menstruating women to chemicals directly.
Manufacturers are not required to list all of the ingredients in pads and tampons because they are regulated as medical devices.
It turns out conventional pads and tampons contain a laundry list of potentially toxic chemicals. The majority of women use pads or tampons at least once a month for about a week throughout their entire reproductive lives (excluding pregnancy), which is approximately seven years!
A woman's health may be harmed by her over-exposure to chemicals in pads and tampons over time. It's amazing how little research has been done on the health effects of these products' chemical exposure!
Why you need to switch to RAEL's Organic Cotton Period Care Line?
- Rael is a brand that seeks to make women feel comfortable during the menstrual cycle.
- It's also a feminine care brand that topped #1 bestseller in Amazon.com
- Made with certified 100% Texas organic cotton and chlorine-free natural pulp with super absorbent polymer.
- Made without harsh chemicals that irritate and inflame your intimate areas, disrupt your hormones, or expose you to carcinogens.
- Crafted with a plush organic cotton cover and a super absorbent core to keep you dry and comfy so that time of the month feels like any other time.
- Designed with Leak Locker Technology to trap fluids and prevent overflowing.
- Available in Regular for lighter days to Large for when you need extra back-up, Rael have leak protection that’s made with you in mind so you can go with your flow.
- Inspired by a rising trend in Korea, Rael's innovative period underwear combines an overnight pad with period underwear to deliver maximum absorbency and coverage.
- Perfect for heavy flows, irregular cycles, and postpartum bleeding, this unscented disposable underwear feels just like your everyday panties yet holds as much as 4 regular pads.
- Rael's ultra-thin Organic Cotton Cover Panty Liners make sure you're feeling, looking, and smelling fresh throughout the day.
LADYKHOUSE selects the best products from Rael for our Malaysian customers! We made a Day & Night 5 sets especially for our customer that wanted to try all of the Rael's products.
We have 30% discount for the set! It's RM154.70 for the whole set!
If you are curious, it would be good to buy the Day & Night set <3
But there are many people who only use one size, right?
Most of the people use Overnight and Regular the most because it's too troublesome to buy so many variants.
When I asked our LadyK's staffs, they said that they use Regular size the most. Depending on the person and the flow, the sizes are all different. We have prepared various sizes, too.
1. Organic Cotton Cover Pads (Overnight)